Wednesday 27 October 2010

The Part

I was sitting at home earlier today watching some crap on telly (as usual) when I noticed, out of the corner of my eye, an old man walking up to my front door.  I had to double-take because I could have sworn it was Wallace, the director at my am dram group.  Then as he walked away I was able to confirm that it was him and he had posted something through my door.  I excitedly ripped open the envelope to reveal a cast list for the upcoming panto.  I looked up and down the list before eventually finding my name hidden amongst 20 or so other names in the "random villagers and merry men" section.  Oh well, you can't win 'em all (I just hope they're not expecting too much).  I'm not gonna pretend I'm not a tiny bit disappointed that I don't get to be the centre of attention this time, but that's show business.

As you can probably tell by now, I don't have a fantastically exciting life.  That being said, I'll only be recording my thoughts here when anything particularly interesting happens, otherwise there'll be hundreds of entries saying, "I sat at home today watching crap on TV."  Therefore, I may not be writing anything for a while as I don't expect anything exciting to be happening any time soon.

So, until next time, tatty bye! x

1 comment:

  1. But watching crap on tv is awesome! Blog about the various fascinating adverts one sees on daytime tv.

    ReplyDelete